Unaccredited degrees or those accredited by unrecognized bodies will be evaluated by the Ministry. Honorary degrees may
be considered if the candidate has many years of experience. If a candidate does not hold a degree the candidate
is encouraged to enroll and complete the courses of study offered by the International College of Christian Therapy through
Dayspring Church's education division. All candidates for first time ordination must pass an exam prepared by
Dayspring Ministries, as well as submitting to a personal interview.
APPLICATION FOR MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS
Please type or print legibly and fill in completely. You may use additional sheets.
1. Full Name__________________________________________
3. City, State and Zip________________________________
4. Home Phone ____________ Business Phone ____________
5. E-Mail Address ____________________________
6. DOB _____________________ Male _____ Female _____
7. Marital Status_____________________________________
8. Name of Spouse_____________________________________
9. Names and Ages of Children in Home
On separate sheets
10. Please submit a statement of your spiritual journey and why you seek ministerial credentials through Dayspring Ministries/ECC/AEC.
11. Where do you attend church?
12. Are you a pastor? Are you ordained? If so, by whom and when? Are credentials still valid ?
13. Please describe your Christian work during the past several years
14. Do you have a secular job? If so, what?
15. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
16. Are you currently in criminal litigation?
17. Do you oppose abortion except to save the life of the mother?
18. Please detail your post-secondary education
19. List your college degrees and any other state or national licenses or certifications
20. Do you FULLY understand you are accountable to AECC and Dayspring Ministries and that credentials may be
revoked for conduct unbecoming of a minister of Christ?
21. Do you FULLY understand Dayspring Ministries International IS NOT legally responsible for your actions?
22. Do you FULLY understand ALL Churches associated with Dayspring Ministries and Dayspring Community Church of Granbury,
Texas are recommended to be CONGREGATIONAL and SEMI-AUTONOMOUS in government?
23. Do you accept Dayspring's Statement of Faith without reservation or hesitation and also understand as a Pastor
your church members are only required to subscribe to the Statement and that you cannot add to the Statement?
24. Do you understand that as an Minister associated with Dayspring Ministries/ECC/AEC you must allow all within your
church to have liberty of conscience in regards to theological beliefs outside the Statement of Faith?
25. Have you read our Constitution and Bylaws and are you in full agreement with them?
Please provide 3 letters of reference from a Pastor, layperson and a friend who knows your ministry attesting
to your character, calling and fitness for the ministry and, a letter or official document from a legal entity concerning
whether or not you have a criminal record or are currently in litigation. We are specifically inquiring about child abuse
Please read and sign, if in agreement,
1. I will maintain high ethical and moral values in all my dealings, personally and professionally;
2. I will respect each persons difference in doctrine, style and personality as they follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit;
3. I will always be willing to learn;
4. I will only speak in edifying ways in regards to other ministers, ministries, and the Body of Christ at large;
5. I will treat all with whom I come into contact as I would like to be treated; and,
6. I will support and promote Dayspring Ministries International in ways the Lord leads me.
Please print form, complete and send, along with supplementary sheets, copies of all educational degrees, certificates,
counseling licenses, licenses to preach, certificates of ordination, letters of reference and, in U.S. funds only, $75 (Africa,
India, Phillipines, $30) donation to help defray denominational expenses to
The Evangelical Christian Church
Office of the Archbishop
P.O. Box 863
Brookhaven, MS 39602